Physics InSight is a series of slideshows designed to inform and excite undergraduates about physics. Slideshow topics include:
- Physicist profiles with diverse career paths
- Skills used by physicists in their various professions
- Statistics on physics careers
- APS resources for undergraduate physics majors
- Internship and conference opportunities for undergraduates
APS hopes these slide shows will be shown in venues frequented by potential physics majors, such as university science buildings.
Physics Insight is designed to allow users to add their own content to the slideshows. You can either insert content onto blank slides which look similar to the other Physics InSight slides, or add your own pre-existing Power Point slides. Learn how to customize InSight slides.